Senators Vincent Sheheen and Joel Lourie kicked off the inaugural episode of their new political podcast, Bourbon in the Back Room, with Senator Tom Davis to discuss the potential of legalizing marijuana for medical purposes in South Carolina. The three talk about a variety of aspects surrounding the legislation including various roadblocks and support from unexpected sources. Coming in at just under an hour and a half, this light-hearted and fun podcast is not only entertaining but also especially compelling.
How Democrats Can Win, What it Will Take to Turn SC Purple, and Behind the Scenes of Political Campaigns – With the Chair of the SC Democratic Party – Trav Robertson – Bourbon in The Back Room
- How Democrats Can Win, What it Will Take to Turn SC Purple, and Behind the Scenes of Political Campaigns – With the Chair of the SC Democratic Party – Trav Robertson
- The Truth about "Cancel Culture", An Inside Look at Political Rhetoric, and Wes's New Best Selling Book – With Political Consultant Wesley Donehue
- Local Government Compared to State, An S.C. Democrat on Abortion Bills, and The Lebanese Caucus – With Representative Seth Rose
- The Future of SC Abortion Law, Thoughtful Conservatism, and Slanderous Primary Races – With Representative Micah Caskey
- 2022 Post Primary Breakdown – Winners, Losers, and a Look Toward General Elections – With Antjuan Seawright and Caitlin Byrd