Senators Vincent Sheheen and Joel Lourie kicked off the inaugural episode of their new political podcast, Bourbon in the Back Room, with Senator Tom Davis to discuss the potential of legalizing marijuana for medical purposes in South Carolina. The three talk about a variety of aspects surrounding the legislation including various roadblocks and support from unexpected sources. Coming in at just under an hour and a half, this light-hearted and fun podcast is not only entertaining but also especially compelling.
Midterm Elections RECAP, S.C.'s Legislative Future, and a look at 2024 Elections – With Will Folks of FITS News – Bourbon in The Back Room
- Midterm Elections RECAP, S.C.'s Legislative Future, and a look at 2024 Elections – With Will Folks of FITS News
- Saving Education, Changing Political Landscapes, and How to Rally People Together – with Governor Dick Riley and Terry Peterson
- Sky High Tuition, Board Troubles, and How to Run a Public University – with Dr. Harris Pastides, USC President Emeritus
- Children's Advocacy, Gun Violence, Healthcare, and a Path into Politics – With Dr. Annie Andrews (D)
- The Real Abortion Debate – With Senator Margie Bright Matthews (D) and Senator Tom Davis (R)