S picture of my sister Tina Lavoie who was denied the proper pain relief and died of an accidental drug overdose on 7/29/2016 trying to find relief for her pain that her doctors would not provide for her. R.I.P. Tina
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of new posts by email.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 62 other subscribers
View All Events
© 2018 SC Compassionate Care Alliance. Built using WordPress and managed by The Web Doctor.