« All Events
2nd Annual Medical Cannabis Conference at MUSC
September 27, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Registration opens at 7:30 am
- RSVP on Facebook, and AllEvents
- Get tickets on EventBrite, and EMedEvents
- The South Carolina Board of Examiners in Psychology will approve 8.0 Category A credits.
- The South Carolina Board of Social Work Examiners will approve approximately 8.0 hours of designated credit.
- The South Carolina Board of Examiners for Licensure of Professional Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists and Psycho-Educational Specialists will approve 8.0 hours of continuing education credit. Permanent Sponsorship No. 97.
- The Medical University of South Carolina designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM.
- Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Leave a Reply